Monday, April 21, 2008

Conversations

Hiking
D: My legs hurt.
J: What from?
D: Probably that hike we took yesterday.
J: Where?
D: I have no idea. Where were we yesterday?
J: I haven't a clue. Mountains somewhere.

In the tent
J: Did you lock the car?
D: I don't know. Did you?
J: I don't remember.
Pause
D: I can't find my keys.
J: They should be in your back pack.
D: They're not there. I'm going to shoot myself.
10 minutes later
D: I can't find my pencil. What did you do with my pencil?
J: Zzzzzzzzz

Driving
D: I'm hungry.
J: Again?? You just ate half a box of Graham crackers.
D. Whatever. I'm hungry. What have we got?
J: There's an apple in the food box and two yogurts probably floating in the cooler.
D: What about the peanuts?
J: You ate them all yesterday.
Ten miles later
D: Do we have any beer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laugh!
-erin

Unknown said...

Again, your site is the highlight of my day. Thanks for letting us tag along.