Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This Blogger Is a Fraud!

Not a total fraud, but I must come clean. That little map on the sidebar has been giving me fits. So, while we were in Maryland last week, Tom tried to teach me the ins and outs of creating a personal Google map, using those little thumbtacks, and drawing lines. I have mastered thumbtacks and lines, but putting those little photos of places on the thumbtacks has stumped me. So Tom has taken to just fixing my online messes. It is always a surprise to see what I have created overnight!
PS - When I showed my dad this picture, he said "Who is the fat old man on the right?" Can you believe it?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a faux pas to put a picture of the Old Well which is in Chapel Hill on a thumb tack labeled DURHAM ?!?!?!?!? What do you think, Jon?

PS You look great!

Janice

Anonymous said...

judy,
i am laughing as i am writing this...
i didn't recognize you at first either:)
love ya-
erin

Anonymous said...

the more i look at the photo, the more i laugh :)
i think you really resemble elton john
-erin again

Tom said...

The old well is my doing - and I actually thought about the fact that it said "Durham" and the picture was Chapel Hill, but that was just my secret way of jinxing those dookies for the game this weekend!